I decided to take part in the 31 Day Photo and Prompt Challenge over at It's Gravy Baby, who I found through Musing Maine-iac. Musing Maine-iac has awesome deals and giveaways posted all the time. So the just of the challenge is that we post daily (something that I know I am terrible about) and we post pictures. Everyone that knows me, knows that I have tons of pictures of my girls floating around.
Here's hoping that at the end of March I have 31 days full of fun here on the blog! :)
Day 1 -
A photo of myself with 10 facts about me....hmmmm
Okay, so this took some digging, but I found one, lol
That's me being ganged up on by my teenage neice and nephew last summer at the river. I had no intentions of swimming hence the jeans and tank top. It was totally worth it in the end! Even though I had to drive home SOAKED!
1. I'm about to be 30, holy cow I realized the other day I need to get on to checking off my must do by 30 yrs list. Almost out of time!
2. Today is my 9 year anniversary with my husband. I keep telling people it's been 10 years, but really at this point does it matter? lol
3. I have 5 daughters. I seriously want more children, and no I'm not crazy. I've never had an epidural.
4. I hate to cook. Actually I hate cleaning up after cooking. It makes a mess and that annoys me.
5. I played the piano, drums, keyboard, clarinet, flute, bass guitar and electric guitar when I was in school. I can't play any of them now. I know, that sucks!
6. I can't grow anything. Like seriously anything. I've killed a cactus before. I try, I read the tips, I test my soil, I simply have a black thumb.
7. I hate the smell of onions. My best friend's back yard is covered in wild onions. They just won't die. My kids stink like onions after playing back there. Hmmm, maybe I should go over and try to grow them, they'd surely die then.
8. I almost never answer my phone. I'm busy and the phone is distracting. I get distracted easily as is, really do I need another thing.
9. I'm terrified of needles. Very, very terrified. My Grandma takes insulin shots and I had to help her get started the first 5 or 6 times and I thought I was going to throw up every time I had to inject her.
10. I am a homeschooling mommy. A title I wear proudly!
**edited to add - I found another one! Whoo hoo! I totally forgot that The Boy took this while we were in Disneyland. Look I do exist! LOL! The running joke around here is that I don't really exist since there is no photographic proof, lol.