Wednesday, March 30, 2011

31 Day Photo and Post Challenge - Day 21

Day 21 - Something I like about myself There are lots of things I like about myself, I suppose.

While I'm sure some people will always disagree with me I think I'm fun, friendly and fabulous! LOL!


No seriously, I have learned a lot over the last year, and I've taken back my old opinion that sometimes it's fun to dance in the rain and run against the wind I buried deep down when I thought I wasn't doing it right.


It doesn't matter what other people think about our family. What matters is that we are happy, healthy and love one another.


If Spunky Girl wants to wear brown polka dotted leggings with a red and black floral dress and her favorite pink snow boots one day, I can now let her. I'm not saying I'm not gonna laugh too, I'm just saying that I've learned to let things like that go. With my first 2 girls they never left the house without looking just so. Matching dresses with matching Mary Janes and their hair was done in perfect little bouncy pigtails. Over this last year I've learned to let the girls dress themselves, help out around the house more - even if it's not done *my way* and take people up on those offers of help. Overall what's that mean? Well to me it means that I've hung up the Super Mommy/Wife cape and I'm just me now. And you know what - I like that about myself! Besides I never got around to sewing up the matching spandex tights (do Spanx fit under those things?) and mod podeging the perfect glittery boots! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment