Monday, March 21, 2011

31 Day Photo and Post Challenge - Day 15

Linking up to It's Gravy Baby's 31 Day Photo and Post Challenge


Day 15 - something that annoys me


Okay I'll be the first to admit that lots of things annoy me and given the fact that I recently returned to working part time I can say that the first thing that came to mind was poor driving habits. Seriously people that little knob on the side of the big wheel you're holding, it's called a blinker and you use it to let other drivers know what your next move is. Oh and for the record Mr. I'm Too Good To Follow The Law, it's not okay to talk on your cell phone and drive. In fact here in sunny California, it's actually illegal. Now don't think I'm excusing the ladies out there, put the make up down and stay in your dang lane already. The other day driving to work some lady was putting on mascara driving down the freeway going at least 70mph. Come on! If it's that big of a deal to have loucious lashes then pull over for the 3 minutes it takes to get them on.






1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when those same people get into wrecks and just can't figure out why!

    ReplyDelete