Wednesday, March 30, 2011

31 Day Photo and Post Challenge - Day 22

Day 22 Your Favorite Holiday It's kind of hard to belive, but I don't really have a favorite. We literally celebrate almost every holiday through out the year since we've had kids. As hilarious as it is my kids actually know when Bastille Day is, lol. Even The Boy gets in on the fun sometimes, he's the one that insisted on St. Patrick's Day decorations this year. I was just gonna let that one pass since the girls hadn't said anything about it, but he insisted and they loved it. We might have been the only house on the block decked out in green, but whatever. :) I'm actually looking right now at crafts to do for Easter. I'm learning just how much they love something when they get to help with it's creation, even if it practically sends my OCD through the roof when the letters aren't perfectly lined up on the signs! I'll have to post some pictures of some of their crafty goodness. :) I'm thinking these look fun..... String Easter Eggs Beanie wants to make a wreath for the door. I can't decide which one looks easier, umm, I mean more fun! ;) Easter Egg Wreath with no grass Or a Wreath with Grass and possibly some extra goodies

1 comment:

  1. LOVING those String Easter Eggs! I may have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete