Friday, November 5, 2010

Baby Big Girl is 3!


It's officially happened folks, we have NO babies in our house. I'm totally crushed excited! The baby, who changed her own name to Baby Big Girl (since she wears big girl panties and all), is practically all grown up. ::tears:: Okay, so that's a bit dramatic, but seriously this is our last baby!

With her birthday landing on a Sunday, we went to church as usual. The entire congregation sang her Happy Birthday as Pastor Neal held her proudly up in front. She loved it! Totally loved it!

Since it was Halloween after all, we did go Trick or Treating. A few friends and Old Grandma came along. Baby Big Girl dressed up as Thumper and proudly told everyone whenever she remembered that it was her birthday.

In keeping with our families tradition of the birthday girl choosing what we have for dinner we allowed her to choose. Of all places she chose McDonalds, lol. Well what the birthday girl wants, the birthday girl gets. Off to McDonalds we go. For this special occasion I ordered her a Happy Meal. After I ordered it, I realized that this was her VERY FIRST Happy Meal. She was totally thrilled with her new toy and has played with it since then.

Well Baby Big Girl I hope your day was as delightful for you as it was for me. Happy Birthday my sweet little angel, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment