Thursday, April 7, 2011

A - Z blogging challenge - D

D is for...


demanding daily duties


Okay I know that I'm not the only parent out there that thinks that this whole daily list of things to do is getting out of control. I am seriously looking to simplify my life.


Winning the lottery sounds like it would simplify things. I mean think about it I would hire help to cook and clean the house. On top of that we would purchase a home that is a smidgen larger than then current 955 square feet that we are holed up in, which would give everyone more space. Sounds like a plan to me!


Now I just have to get over that whole throwing away money thing that I think the lottery is. Oh well, I guess for now I'm stuck with my demanding daily duties of cooking, cleaning, schooling, chauffeuring and attempting to shower in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment