Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Question Friday


Linking up for Five Question Friday over at My Little Life

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Losing the need to sleep would be nice, but since I don't see that in the near future I suppose I would like to be able to maintain a sense of order and cleanliness in this house of mine without having to scream like I'm an escaped patient from the local nut house. Ehhhh, that's not likely either. Blah! 2. Write about a time when you got lost. LOL! Just one? I'm constantly getting lost. The Boy is commonly known as MapQuest since he has a near perfect sense of direction. Me, not so much. I get lost everywhere all the freaking time! 3. Camping or 5 star hotel? Both! I love camping, I would love it more if someone else did the cooking, setting up and cleaning up. I love hotels because they are so nice and quiet, The Boy and I can actually sit and have a conversation in quiet sans interruptions. We have been known to sneak off to a hotel for the weekend before just because we need some time alone. 4. Have you donated blood? Nope, they don't want it. Something about always being pregnant, nursing and iron low. Hmmm, at least I've eliminated the first two now. Perhaps I can in the future. 5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months? We have a budget, we even have a Mint.com account. It emails us to let us know when we are getting close to going over budget in any area, and I promptly delete those emails and continue on. I coupon, I bargain shop and I try but dang it gas here has gone up 20 cents in 2 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, linking from 5QFriday, loved your post.
    Johanna at http://www.momstreehouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. and I am totally with you--I am always telling my husband how much I'd get done if I just didn't have to sleep. and I am a genius at getting lost too.

    love the idea of sneaking off for a quick hotel get away. that is something I have got to start.

    ReplyDelete