Thursday, April 7, 2011

31 Day Photo and Post Challenge - Day 28

Day 28 if someone gave you $1000.00 to spend on YOURSELF what would you buy?

Ohhhh, first off I would probably have to be reminded several times that I wasn't supposed to be shopping for other people since I tend to start off looking for myself but end up buying for other people.



Once that was over I'm off to buy some fabulous goodies like these:


Canon Lenses - is it bad that I really just kinda want to start collecting them? A wall of fun colored Converse. I love them. Truly. Madly. Deeply. My kids all hate them. It really makes me a little sad. Running shoes - yes I want to take up running, in addition to all the running I do after the girls. I figure it's easy, and since I already own a jogging stroller why not? Besides I hear it's great exercise ::wink:: Last but not least I would promptly order myself a Silhouette cutting machine. I neeeeed one of these, bad. Seriously I have all kinds of fabulous plans for this little lady. I will have one, soon! Oh and since I'm such a crazy bargain shopper I'm going to snag a couple cute outfits and some kind of summer footwear that isn't a flip flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment