Thursday, July 29, 2010

Homemade Sport Drinks

Since the weather here in Northern California is starting to heat up (finally) I thought I'd share with you some of our favorite summer activities, and some cool things I found on another blog you should check out.

Homemade Sports Drinks - umm, yea need I say more! We all know what's in them, and we all know that they carry a hefty price tag, especially when you forget your little darlings drink at home and you are rushing to thier sporting endevor with no time to return home, you stop at the local gas station and promptly give over an arm and a leg for the drink that is sure to spill in the back seat of your car, and no one tell you about until it's dried, oh wait is that just me? Anywho, head over to homemade mamas and test it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment